Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Rug!

 We have spent months and months looking for a large rug for our living room.  Every rug we found was either the wrong color or too small.

Below is a picture of a rug we got at Ikea for $20, but was way too small.  I wanted a rug just to make the whole place more comfy and for when the baby is here he will have a place to lay.
We finally ended up going to a carpet store and ordering a rug to be cut to the right dimensions.

Before:

After:

 The good thing about the rug is it blends with the floor pretty well.  I didn't want something that was going to add a lot of color because I feel like we already have a lot of colors going on, plus every rug that had a design in it had browns and that just didn't match our theme.

I am officially 36 weeks!  Only 4 more to go and only 2 more weeks of work to go.  I am so excited to have this baby although just in the last few days I have been getting a little nervous, thinking what will the baby look like, will we like it? hahhaha.  Are we ready?  My life at this point has been put on a holding pattern till I have the baby, I can't do things I normally do like lifting, cleaning and organizing the house, and its not fun to go out because I am not in a party mood and my back has been killing me so I can't do even simple things for long periods of time like shopping or going out with out getting tired.  Everything added together is making me very anxious and excited to have the baby and get my "normal" or new normal life going again.
Plus I can't wait to have my body back, its been fun but I can't wait to feel like myself again.
It could all be happening any day now!

1 comments:

Kate said...

I used to have that rug from Ikea! Haha. I definitely prefer your new one though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...